How to Fix Error Code ws-37398-0 | Quick Solution
The error code ws-37398-0 on PlayStation typically indicates that the user’s account has been banned or suspended from accessing PlayStation Network (PSN) due to a violation of the terms of service or community guidelines. If you receive this error, follow these steps to try to fix it:
- Check your email: If your account has been suspended or banned, PlayStation should have sent you an email explaining why. Check your email inbox and spam folders to see if you received a message from PlayStation.
- Contact PlayStation Support: If you didn’t receive an email or are unsure why your account was suspended or banned, contact PlayStation Support. They will be able to provide more information and help you resolve the issue. You can contact them via live chat, email, or phone.
- Wait it out: If your account has been suspended, you may need to wait for the suspension to be lifted. The length of the suspension depends on the severity of the violation. You can check the status of your account by attempting to log in to PSN.
- Change your password: If you suspect that your account has been compromised or hacked, change your password immediately. This will help prevent unauthorized access to your account in the future.
- Check your network connection: If you’re unable to log in to PSN, check your network connection to make sure it’s working properly. You can also try resetting your router or modem.
It’s important to note that attempting to circumvent a ban or suspension can result in permanent account termination. Always follow the terms of service and community guidelines when using PlayStation Network.