What if i already paid taxes on unemployment?

If you have already paid taxes on unemployment benefits, you will need to file your taxes as usual and report the income you received from unemployment. You will also need to report any taxes that were withheld from your unemployment benefits. Depending on your total income and deductions, you may be eligible for a refund or owe additional taxes. It’s best to consult a tax professional or use tax preparation software to ensure you are accurately reporting your unemployment income and taxes.

See also  10 Crazy Simple Ways to Make More Money from Home