What not to do after waxing?
Here are a few things that should be avoided after waxing:
- Don’t expose the area to sunlight or UV rays: Sun exposure can cause irritation and discoloration of the skin.
- Don’t apply any creams, lotions, or oils: Applying any products can cause irritation, infection, and delay healing.
- Don’t exfoliate the area: Exfoliating can cause irritation, redness, and delay healing.
- Don’t swim or soak in a bath or hot tub: The water can cause irritation and delay healing.
- Don’t wear tight clothing: Tight clothing can rub against the area and cause irritation.
- Don’t shave: Shaving can cause irritation and ingrown hairs.
- Don’t use any product that contain harsh chemicals
- Don’t touch the area: Touching the area can cause infection and irritation.
It’s important to keep in mind that every person’s skin is different and may react differently, so it’s best to follow the aftercare instructions provided by the esthetician and consult with them if you have any concerns.